What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information on a user’s browsing habits, among other things, and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, can be used to recognise the user.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and therefore measure and statistically analyse how our users use the service. To do this, your browsing across our website is analysed to improve user experience.
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services contained therein. For example, to monitor traffic and communicate data, identify the session, access restricted web areas, remember elements that comprise an order, conduct a registration or event participation application, use security elements during browsing and store content to disseminate videos or sound.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined on their device, or directly defined by the user. For example, language, browser type used to access the service, the design of selected content, device geo-location and regional settings where the service is being accessed from.
- Cookies on preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behaviour of the website, such as your preferred language or your region. For example, by remembering your region, a website can provide news on traffic or local weather forecasts. These cookies can also be used to change the size of the text, the source or other parts of the website that you can customise.
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
The details of cookies used on this website are as follows:
||From third parties
||Collect information on user browsing on the website to discover the origin of visits and other similar statistical information. It does not obtain users’ names or specific postal addresses from where they are visiting the website. The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language.
||Google Analytics - Google privacy centre: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
||Collect information on when a session is started and user browsing on the website to discover the origin of visits and other similar statistical information.
Note: Our ‘Own’ cookies are only used by this website’s owner, and ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider specified in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can permit, block or remove cookies installed on a device by going to your browser options:
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out browser Add-on
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics across all browsers, so that none of your information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.